Ready for IHSW!

Here is Thursday nights work:

DSC02562

My goal for the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend is to finish all of page 6! In reality though, I figure I'll get Donald's face done, his hand, Mickey's pants, and maybe part of Mickey's belly. But it never hurts to aim high! But in very non-typical fashion, I'm going to bed early tonight, and start early on Saturday!

I've had some excellent suggestions from both Vickie and Anne for my possible Persuasion letter project, and I'm really getting excited about it! And Anne's link to the patternmakercharts blog literally makes my mouth water! I can't wait to be able to spend time searching the site!

So while I'm busy with the IHSW, and for my non-stitching friends, here's a little something for ya that you'll love if you'll give it a chance...this is Adele (who you probably know) putting her own twist on a Cheryl Cole song (who you probably don't know) on the BBC1 Live Lounge.

Comments