What Progress!

My hands hurt, my wrists hurt, my arms hurt, even my back hurts! But wow! What a difference a task makes thanks to the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend! I made it through a lot farther than I thought I would!

Here's Saturday's work:
DSC02563

And Sunday's:
DSC02564

Plus I made it through series Eight of Midsomer Murders today:

I've started series Nine and I'm a bit miffed they didn't explain DC Scott's leaving (at least so far). At least the new DC is on the rest of the covers (through Twelve - I still don't have Thirteen, but I did get word it's shipped).

Comments

Joysze said…
Oh dear..... i'm soooooo sorry to hear you're hurting everywhere. But I'm glad cos we have a gorgeous WIP to see. It's awesome!!! :D

Now, go soak those precious hands in some Epsom salts. :)
Keebles said…
Thanks again for letting me be a part of the IHSW! I love a challenge!
Vickie said…
What the heck is a IHSW? Never heard of it!