Just Because!

I just realized that it's been a while since I posted a video, and I've been in a nostalgic mood lately, so here's a classic Take That:



It's funny to watch how young they were, but at the same time, I've always had a weakness for a boy band and Mark was so cute (as he still is today)! If you'd told me then that I'd fancy Howard now as well, I'd called you crazy (but then again, I only fancy Howard now because of a series of dreams I had about him after using a specific Scentsy scent next to my bed - which I have no clue why it caused Howie dreams, but it did...My Dear Watson in case you were wondering, or wanted to have Howard dreams too, and if you happen to know of a Mark scent-causing dream...please let me know)! And I've always wondered if you didn't see Gary much in this video because he was pissed because Robbie was singing! Guess we'll never know! Enjoy!

Comments