Problem update and other thoughts

Thanks to everyone for your comments! I've ordered some 28ct lugana and I'm gonna try that 1x1. In the meantime, I'll just concentrate on A Summer Ball. This whole thing has definitely been a learning experience! But since I've only ever done kits, I should have guessed there would be a few bumps in the road! Thank goodness for the internet! It's not like I know anyone around me who could or would help me with these issues! So thanks again everyone!

I did finally break down and watch the entire series of Strike Back - Project Dawn. At least by ep3 they did do a bit of redemption for the death of John Porter (aka Richard Armitage). It did get better and by the end I did enjoy it (although it was NOWHERE near as good as the original series and if you have access I highly recommend you watch the original).

There is a television show I've wanted to review...Once Upon A Time. I've watched the two episodes numerous times a piece online. It's the first American show in years that I can honestly say I absolutely LOVE! (although there is no way the Evil Queen could beat Maleficent in a fight - the Queen is a witch...she needs spells - something this series seems to forget sometimes, Maleficent is a fairy, her magic is innate and could conjure at will - I take my Disney lore seriously). And I can't believe I actually like a show that's doing well in the ratings! Normally a show I like bombs and they pull it!

Comments

Joysze said…
Glad you're testing out the 28ct. Hope you'll like it better. :)

We've been watching Once Upon a Time too, and so far so good.