It's IHSW again!

International Hermit And Stitch Weekend link
I have been horrible at stitching lately, so this might just be the boost I need! I've also been horrible at reading everyone else's blogs. The A to Z Challenge is taking up a ton of time (but if I wasn't so verbose, it might not be) and I'm trying to read those blogs, but I've only made it to the 400's.

Last weekend was the 33rd Annual Arkansas Scottish Festival at Lyon College in Batesville and T and I had a blast, as per usual! Men in skirts!! Doesn't get much better! Alex Beaton wasn't there this year, which was a bummer, and it seemed like there wasn't near as many vendors as usual either, but it was still fun! But that was the first time I've been that close to bagpipes since my head has gotten so bad, and it had its moments where it wasn't so pleasant.

Comments

Miamina said…
Thanks for the IHSW weekend reminder, I've managed to miss the last 2 somehow.

Sounds like you had a great time at the festival.

I've loved reading your A-Z posts keep it up!
I've never heard of that festival. Glad you enjoyed it... except for the bagpipes.
Keebles said…
Theresa, I think most people call them Highland Games...but this is Arkansas!