A to Z Challenge - Walt Disney World (but not my first challenge post)

So, my good friend Katy over at Momuboocrea Island turned me on to this great challenge, the A to Z April Challenge. The idea is that starting Sunday the 1st of April, you do a blog every single day of the month (excluding all other Sundays), each blog title corresponding to each letter of the alphabet in chronological order. Sounds easy, right? Yeah...completely crazy! I couldn't wait to sign up! I have been horrible at blogging lately, been even worse at stitching (although I did do a bit today I'll show in a minute), work has been awful (and getting worse by the minute), and after a four day repose, my head is back to it's usual temperamental self and Ferg-id Quinn (for those that don't know, that's the name of my brain tumor) is in full effect once again. Great time in my life to commit to blogging every single day!

But anyhoo, attempting to blog every single day I will, and heck, it's only for one month, how hard can it be? You can do a theme or not, but it seems most people are, and while I tend to shy away from the masses and do just the opposite, this time I think I will conform (quick, someone check my temperature, I must be running a fever! Oh wait, I do that naturally...quick, someone check my meds to see which ones got changed without my knowledge...Keebs is conforming...the Mayans must have been right...the end is nigh!). I have decided my theme will be....bom bom boooommmm.....Disney World (didn't see that one coming, did ya? I am a barrel of surprises tonight!). But, with one exception...today, April 1 and you'll see why.

This challenge may be harder for me than most because of my work schedule, I don't get home the same day I leave it and I often work 11 hrs a day or more. I may have to do some scheduled posts just to hit the target dates, but I do vow to not pre-write posts ahead of schedule...some days I tend to blog a lot and some days not at all (gotta love that OCD), so consistency will be my greatest challenge and if I achieve it, it will be a real accomplishment!!

Without further ado, here is today's stitch progress:
DSC02843

and the next post will be my first A to Z...wish me luck and good luck to all my friends (especially Kate!) and other bloggers! Looking forward to reading how you get along!

Comments

kate n said…
Awww..thanks keebs! Goofy is looking much better these days - no more tigger!

I am looking forward to your posts :)

Drum roll for the next one......
lovely stitching and look forward to the next month