Stitching Update

It's the absolute smallest update ever, but I did get some stitching done this weekend!

DSC002894a

I have also made it through the three-day diet (I'm cheating a bit on the LiveStrong.com diet). But, 1000 calories a day for someone of my size has basically reduced me to absolutely no energy and I've barely made it out the chair. At least I did get the minuscule stitching done and I've started building the menus for our 2010 Disney pics DVD (only a year and a half late!).

The season finale of Once Upon A Time totally blew me away! I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but I can only say I have NEVER seen anything like it! It was amazing!!

I know it's a small update, but it's all I got, and now I'm getting tired.

Comments

Joysze said…
Awww, that's looking SOOOOOO good. :D I love it!