This is it!

...the day before we pack up and drive down to Disney! Thanks to everyone for your kind words and all my Disney blogging buds...Vickie, Joyce and Abby, I'll be thinking of you, so if you're ears start burning, you'll know why! Same to my non-Disney blogging bud, Madison, Boo To You!!

Katy...bestie oh mine...one day it will be us going!

Tony...bestie oh mine 2...ditto...no excuses!

I say I'm gonna blog while I'm there, but I'm not gonna promise anything. Disney is a difficult place to get free time. I always plan to take notes of funny or weird events, but only do the first couple of days (which is where the blog might come in handy). Am is a master at trip notes though, so I'm not worried about documentation of important events.

Zachary could care less for all my pre-trip preparations...his Gram is gonna stay with him so he can be in his own environment. He probably won't even miss me! But I will call him anyway, just to annoy him since he's scared of the phone. His brother (rest his little soul) loved the phone and would sometimes even try to talk back. Times like this is when I miss Zander the most, he would be pacing the floor and constantly be under my feet because he knew I was about to leave. Zachary is just pissed because the bed is covered with luggage and he can't snuggle up and go back to sleep!

I just remembered I forgot to make Mousekeeping envelopes (if you didn't think I was crazy before, you will now!). Mousekeeping is what the hotel housekeeping staff are called at Disney World and I make envelopes to leave their tips in with little pictures and sayings on them thanking them for an excellent job. It's cuter than just leaving the money on the bathroom counter, and, since I hand-make mine instead of downloading them from the web, they are a bit more personalized and special. So I'm off to make quickie envelopes and hopefully they will turn out ok.

Everyone have a great week and a half and a full report will be due upon my return!

And I just realized that I not only passed my trip goal weight, I blew it out of the friggin water! Yea me!

It's Halloween-lo-ween everybody!! I like duck butts and I cannot lie! And one more completely meaningless quote (well, to anyone other than Am and I)...Love Ya, Mean It!!

Comments

Miamina said…
Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment. I expect to see a truck load of photos when you get back.

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a nice day.

Well done on the weight loss, you've done so well!

Take care and have fun!
kate n said…
I am totally jealous of everything you just said! And I want a mouskeeping envelope :D
Have the best time ever (except for when we go) and I can't wait to hear about it all.
Joysze said…
Well.... you're off so you won't see this till you get home. HAVE A FREAKING AWESOME TIME!!!!!! :D
Abbybeth said…
hope you are having a completely AMAZING time!!! Don't worry about blogging, just soak up every last ounce of magic you can! Can't wait to read the recaps and see pictures :)