WIPocalypse March 2013

As per usual, I'm a bit late with this month's WIPocalypse. It was a pretty slow stitching month, but I did get my new one started, The Princess And The Pea. I guess there is really no need to show a blank canvas, so here is where I made it to (which is not nearly as far as I wanted to be):
pea013

I also did a bit on A Summer Ball - it ended here last month:
asb031

and I got to here:
asb033

Hopefully next month will be better, but I haven't been in a stitching mood lately, so no promises!

Comments

A great update on some beautiful pieces :)
Giovanna said…
Lots of wonderful stitching!
Emma/Itzy said…
Wonderful progress!
tiffstitch said…
Excellent updates, and you've had a lot of important other stuff going on like your new family member!
TammyK said…
Great progress :-)
gorgeous stitching :D You have made an enormous amount of progress compared to me!