A to Z Bonus Challenge - Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge of my favorite Disney characters. It's pretty crazy to do two challenges, but I'm not known for my sanity gene!
z

And here we are at the end of the Challenge. It's been a long one (and I'm sure my decision to do two separate topics had something to do with it). So to tie the two together, my love for Disney and British television, "Z" is for Zazu aka Mr. Bean himself, Rowan Atkinson!


Thank you everyone for your kind comments! Hope you had a chance to read both blog challenge series (although they were about as varied as I am)! Since I enjoy the Disney more, I think it's probably safe to say that next year's challenge will be Disney oriented again, but what specifically, I haven't figured out yet!

Comments

Andrea said…
Congratulations on finishing! I liked how you didn't always take he easy character way out! Made me think of some I had forgotten!