IHSW Results

OK, so you won't actually be seeing a pic of this week's progress (since it's a secret project-gift for a friend), but I did make some, just not as much as I wanted. C'est la vie!

Instead, I'm going to use this post to thank everyone for your kind comments on my A to Z Challenge posts (both sets). I'm horrible at commenting back, I usually just don't know what to say, whether or not I need to answer to certain people directly, when to email privately, etc. So, in a typical anxiety disorder way, I just keep silent. But that doesn't mean I haven't read them (or, in the case of recommendations of British shows, added them to my wishlist), it just means I'm a big chicken!

Same goes for commenting on other blogs! How many times does one need to hear, "great stitching progress, well done", or "great blog post, I totally agree"? I'm there in spirit, can that just be enough? Well, until I grow some you-know-whats, I guess it will have to be. There are very few times in my life that my social issues affect me, this is one of them. I wish I could just comment away and be funny and witty, but it just ain't gonna happen.

So fellow challengers, we're almost to the end, so good luck everyone!! And fellow stitchers, looking forward to seeing your progress!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm the same with commenting so I know exactly where you're coming from. I've loved reading your A-Z posts