Geez!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! But honestly, I've really got nothing to report. I'm not stitching, Disney planning is in wait mode, work is breaking my hump...all I seem to want to do is come home and veg. I do feel the stitching bug starting to stir, but no real desire as of yet. I think we all have a moratorium after the finish of a big project though, right? Or is that just me? I have another day off coming soon, let's just hope I remember to stay home that day and hopefully get some stitching done!

I did get Mark Owen's new album, and although I have played it a couple of times, I'm not comfortable in giving a full review just yet. First impressions...I like Mark better when he was in a "bad way". I much prefer his songs about the world ending or lost loves or even hate. There was passion behind those with a bit of a rock edge. These songs are too upbeat and happy and pop-y, definitely not the Mark we all know and love!

Everyone have a great holiday and hopefully I will see you on the other side!

Comments