Time flies...

I must be in a blogging lull...I'd almost completely forgotten about even having a blog until I started going through some old email (another thing left in the dust) and saw reader comments! So, first off, I have to say thank you for being patient with me as well as supportive! My headaches have been a lot better lately, but my pup-kids have had their trials and tribulations. Both are fine, but Zachary sure gave me a fright last week! He's just suffering from old man disease...hip arthritis, spinal disc degeneration, bladder stones, constipation, and cataracts, all of which were kicking off at the same time (poor little fella!).

Big news with the new Doctor Who announcement! Still not sure how I feel about it though. I've always had this notion in my head that the Doctor should be a hottie (that's the geeky romantic girl in me), and Peter Capaldi is definitely NOT in the hottie category. He's gonna have big shoes to fill and Matt Smith was nowhere near David Tennant's caliber! Time will tell.

Stitching has been hit or miss. I'm having the worst time finishing the "secret project". I'm so close, yet so far. I've finished the main design, but there is a touch of background and outlining still to be done. I look at it every night and usually just groan and move on. Besides, been spending a lot of time researching of late.

Diet has been hit and miss. I've been trying juicing in many different ways and still haven't really settled on a plan yet. I feel better overall, although my face looks terrible...I've become a total teenage zit queen! Hopefully that will clear up soon. I'm not that far from Disney weight anyway, and speaking of Disney, big announcement in the next blog post!

Comments

Miamina said…
Sorry to hear of Zachary not being so well, glad he's doing ok though.

Regarding the stitching, would it be worth spending a small amount of time stitching on the secret project then reward yourself by stitching something else that you want to do? It's how I've got through some of my UFO's (or extremely slow WIP's) and although it does sound counter productive, I've found that I've actually got more stitching done this way.

I'm not sold on the new Dr Who, but I'm hoping a slightly more serious Doctor might lead to some darker, more dramatic story lines. I'll at least give him a chance!

Sorry about the zit outbreak, hopefully they will calm down soon.

Looking forward to the next update :)