Stitching progress

I'm doing this a bit early today, but I still have to write the A to Z Reflections post, so I wanted to make sure the two didn't compete.

I forgot to post my Needle Club progress this week, so here it is:
ail010

And I've been working on Pea a little bit this week as well. It's been a while since I've worked on it, so here is where I left off:
pea104

And here's where I got to last night:
pea106

Granted, not a lot of progress, but, considering I haven't done "regular" stitching in over a month, it's pretty good, and I've managed to finish another mattress layer (the busiest of the bunch).

I also got my stash updated here with the stash I hadn't posted yet and new scans of the old ones. As much as I loved the challenge, it's nice to be back on a normal track again! So to celebrate, I've been dinking with my blog design again, so you might see a few new changes in the upcoming days until I'm happy with it!
.

Comments

SoCal Debbie said…
Your needle club stitching is really coming to life now! You got a lot done on Pea. I'm sure you're glad to be back on a regular stitching schedule now.
Linda said…
Wonderful progress on both pieces Keebles. Love all your stash pieces. Where did you get the Pirate Mickey and Friends chart?

Linda