Disney Reviews: Snack Edition #5 - Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches

While scanning through pics for my last review, I ran across these and couldn't believe I haven't covered Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches yet! Most of the general Disney going population swears by Mickey Ice Cream, which is just a hard chocolate shell-covered ice cream:
2013 (12)-1934
(modeled here by my lovely Sister)

But, as per usual, I'm different, so I much prefer (and sometimes crave) the Sandwich version, which is ice cream between two cookie Mickey heads:
2013 (12)-1935
(try to ignore the Carb count on that...I do)

It's extraordinarily messy, and sticky, and gooey, and gorgeous! I don't typically like Oreo cookies, but, and I don't think I can say this enough, there is just something about Disney that changes my palate for even things I wouldn't normally eat (like mushrooms or oreos or even ice cream in general). I don't always get it in the same park or same location, just whenever the mood strikes, and I typically only have one per trip, but I do usually have at least one every trip. It's all part of the experience for me!

Comments

Linda said…
They both look yummy.

Linda