Disney Reviews: Snack Edition #9 - Fiesta Margarita

Can I include alcoholic beverages in snacks? I don't know, but I'm a'gonna! Let me preface this by saying it has been a while since I had one of these. The more I "partake" in the Food & Wine events, the less "casual" drinking in the countries I do. But in my early Disney trips, I would ALWAYS get at least one (if not two or three) of these bad boys!

You used to get them at the Cantina de San Angel (which is the counter service restaurant in the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase), but now they have a separate margarita stand that specializes in them (but the flavor changed quite a bit when they moved, another reason why I don't get one anymore).

Made up of a layer of normal flavor Margarita, Strawberry, Mango, and Kiwi (all flavors can be singularly gotten as well):
2005a-0045
each layer is a burst of flavor that is quite unique and doesn't mix together (as does most layered drinks). Sadly, this item is not currently available, but it will more than likely make a return someday and I'll be there to get me one!

Comments

Linda said…
It looks pretty, but I don't drink.

Linda