Stitching doesn't come as easy...

It takes me a while to get back to full-steam ahead stitch-wise after a vacation, but I'm getting better. I was up to a row every two weeks before vacation, now I'm struggling to do a row every three weeks. Granted, the "friend" that resides in my head has been acting up a lot lately and my headaches have been more frequent, but considering there are only four pages to a row, I feel like a major stitch-slacker! I'm still on track to finish Pea by the end of the year though. Here is this week's progress rom Monday:
pea150

to last night:
pea155
This mattress layer is a bit more confetti'ed than the others, so that is also slowing me down. But you might notice a little circle starting to appear on the lower left side...it's almost Pea time!

For Needle Club last week, I went back to Angel:
ail033

I still haven't decided if I want to continue on the Edinburgh fabric for my Tartan "B", so I've put it aside for now. I'm also a bit short in the fabric stash department and can't justify spending money on more at the moment, so this might have to wait quite a while if I decide to change material.

I did manage to edit a couple hundred more Disney pics, but am nowhere near finished. I've settled back into normalcy faster than usual during Post-Disney Depression, but it's still too early to deal with the pictures. Maybe after the first of the year I'll get a whim and finish them up. Or maybe once Pea is finished, I can refocus. Time will tell.

Oh, and I did adjust my weight loss ticker...it's obvious that all the weight I gained during vacation isn't going to come off as easily as it went on, so getting it back up to 70 (or even higher) is my new goal.

Comments

Unknown said…
Just found your blog, your stitching is amazing.
Linda said…
Amazing progress on both pieces Keebles.

Linda
Miamina said…
I think you are being far too hard on yourself, you make amazing progress and I will be eternally jealous of your speed. You'll get back into it, especially if you've not been feeling great too.

Sorry to hear about the fabric issues. Have you entered the giveaway on my blog? If not, go do it! It's for a voucher for any online store of your choice!