Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

It's that time again! I almost forgot to sign up this morning, but I eventually remembered this afternoon. I'm not sure my theme for this year yet, which is why I didn't code my link appy (I'm #199), but I have some ideas. For those that don't know, the A to Z Challenge encompasses the entire month of April. You can sign up HERE.

Depending on your theme, you post every day (minus Sundays) and cover each letter of the alphabet. This will be my 4th year (see previous year's posts HERE) and although my themes typically encompass something Disney, I have also done British Television shows for Americans (and a side Disney post as well...yeah, two challenges in one year).

I'm still on the fence as to whether this year will be along the same lines as last year and if it will be Disney-themed at all (there is only so much one can post about Disney, believe it or not). I can tell you I've contacted CloudsFactory to see if they could do me another custom cross stitch chart, but I think I made them mad last year by changing aspects of the chart they made for me, and, as of yet, they haven't responded to me about this year. That's OK, I've already got another one waiting in the wings (although it's not Disney-themed...maybe another double challenge is in order). If anyone has any ideas, be it Disney or cross stitch or other, just let me know...I'm quasi-open to suggestions (as much as a controlling Asper can be, anyway!).

Comments

Vickie said…
Not sure but just wanted to tell you that I am going to Disney in the fall!!!! YAY!!!!
Tiffstitch said…
Would you want to do an A to Z of HAED charts? I've enjoyed reading your thorough descriptions in past years. :)