Disney Movies - Days 81 & 82

Sorry folks, problems at work have caused me to have some 20+ hour work days and I have been unable to post #801. I did manage to make it through two Oswald cartoons on my Disney Treasures: The Adventures of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit series, but that was it for Wednesday.

Starting Thursday, I finished the Oswalds and watched The Ub Iwerks Story, a full-length documentary that was also on the disc and one of the early Silly Symphonies that I hadn't seen yet (at least for this challenge), The Skeleton Dance. Considering the age of this piece, it really is quite brilliant and advanced:


I also watched James and the Giant Peach and Frankenweenie. I've been putting both of these off because James freaks me out with the giant bugs and Frankenweenie wasn't a good movie to watch so soon after losing Zachary but, because I was busy with work stuff on the computer, I wasn't really paying attention to them, so neither one of them bothered me. I can say I watched the discs though, so they count! Besides, I'm dragging the bottom of the proverbial lake now, so I pretty much have to watch them.

If I have a "work free" weekend, I should finish what is left or at least will by Monday at the latest.

MOVIE TOTALS:
Live Action: 97
Full-Length Animation: 112
Mixed-Medium: 11
Animated Shorts: 352
Live Action Shorts: 1
Mixed-Medium Shorts: 3
Animated Series: 84
Mixed-Medium Series: 2
Documentaries: 14
Concerts: 1

On a side note, Joysze over at Random Ramblings is doing two International and Hermit Stitch Weekends this month, the first one being this weekend, so I will definitely be in hermiting stitching mode after this work week! If you haven't signed up yet, head on over there and sign up! When I have a definite goal to get to, the IHSW is the best way to achieve it and I'm really hoping I can get almost finished with this row on Alice and the B's, so from my lips to the powers that be's ears! It's also the only time I ever love Mondays because I can't wait to see how everyone else got on too.

Comments