Disney Movies - Days 93-95

It took me three days, but I managed to finish the second season of Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Granted, I was not paying attention to much to season 1, let alone season 2, but after the first couple of episodes of season 2, I started studying the packaging because I thought I had them backwards or the discs were labeled wrong or something. The season 2 discs started before all the characters met and they formed the Rescue Rangers, but I finally read the top of the box which said it included the first 5 pilot episodes. Why those weren't on the first series disc, I just don't know and I certainly don't understand why they felt the need to run them before the second season instead of having them in a bonus section (which neither season had any of). But anyway, another 27 episodes to add to the total (and a really short post to boot!).

I tried to start season 1 of Duck Tales last night, but I was spending so much time watching YouTube videos of Disneyland vloggers, I figured I'd wait until tonight. I want to give my full attention to the ducks!

MOVIE TOTALS:
Live Action: 108
Full-Length Animation: 117
Mixed-Medium: 11
Animated Shorts: 432
Live Action Shorts: 2
Mixed-Medium Shorts: 3
Animated Series: 172
Live Action Series: 26
Mixed-Medium Series: 2
Documentaries: 14
Concerts: 3

Comments

Kate said…
Cute show :-) That is weird how the episodes are on the wrong disc. Enjoy your vlog watching!
Tiffstitch said…
Duck Tales, a-whoo woo! Have fun tonight.