Disney Movies - Days 96-99

I finished up all three seasons of DuckTales, which brought the total up a whopping 75 animated series eps!

I know I said after DuckTales I was done, but I decided that since I finished late afternoon Sunday, I might as well finish up everything. Besides, considering that I'm one day away from going at this for a hundred days, what's the harm in doing a bit more, right? I did the Disney's Magical Fireplace DVD first. I did it without the Christmas music and I noticed that it was running on and on, but I didn't realize that it was on a loop until about four hours in, so that pretty much wasted the rest of the afternoon and part of the night (that's what I get for spending too much time on YouTube when I'm supposed to be video watching).

I moved on to Fraggle Rock next. I only have the first season on DVD because they are so expensive and I never got around to purchasing the others. Apparently though, they have repackaged them and they are cheaper now, so maybe I'll get around to it in the next year. I made it about halfway through the season before the night ended and I forgot to count the episodes, so I'll just add this total when I'm finished. Hopefully, I will be able to finish up tonight and THEN I'm officially finished with this bloody challenge!

MOVIE TOTALS:
Live Action: 108
Full-Length Animation: 117
Mixed-Medium: 12
Animated Shorts: 432
Live Action Shorts: 2
Mixed-Medium Shorts: 3
Animated Series: 247
Live Action Series: 26
Mixed-Medium Series: 2
Documentaries: 14
Concerts: 3

Comments

kate n said…
whats a challenge if not challenging? lol 100 days is crazy! But when its done you can watch something else for a bit...like Miranda?
Tiffstitch said…
Almost there! What's your favourite part of Duck Tales? For whatever reason I remember everyone trying to jump into Scrooge's money and bonking their heads while he swam in it.