Bucket List Topic for 11-27-2015

BLF

I think I knew before I wrote last week's Bucket List Friday that this week would be along the same lines. My sister and I have been having several conversations about a possible March Disney World trip, so that was more prominent in my mind, than this week's topic:

NEVER VISITED VACATIONS DESTINATIONS TO SEE BEFORE YOU DIE

I know it's a bit long, but I couldn't figure out how to shorten it (so, if anyone has any ideas, let me know). My list for this is a lot more ambitious than my repeat visiting list, although still probably pretty tame by everyone else's standards. I could die happy just going to Disney World every single year, but there are some places in the world that I would like to see, at least one day.

For anyone who wants to join in, please feel free to! Just remember to limit your picks to 5, but other than that, be as wordy or as brief as you want! And remember to link your post in the comments section of my Friday Bucket List post so I can find yours. If you just want to list your places in the comments, that's great too! A huge thanks to Emma over at Emma's Bloglet who joined me last week! She had an amazing list of places. Also thanks to my good friends Kate over at The Suddenly Kate Show, Tiffany at Tiffstitches a Blog, Heather at Fantasy Cross Stitch, and Jo who can't think of a clever nickname (which is, in itself, pretty darn clever) at Serendipitous Stitches for putting their list in the comments...I am definitely a novice traveler compared to them!

Comments

Emma Louise said…
You're welcome and I'll be joining in again this week! Looking forward to seeing your list.
Tiffstitch said…
Great idea and I'm working on my list already. I think we'll combine on at least one.
Heather said…
Lol no I'm sure I will on here too. Probably not a whole blog post but a list :)
Thanks for the shout out! I like my online name, I stand out from the millions of other people called Jo. I've never had a proper nickname apart from variations of "Google Jo".