Top 10 Food/Drink from the festive season

The Suddenly Kate Show

Unfortunately, one of the worst things about this time of year for me is the food, so I'm going to do the wise thing and completely bow out of this week's post. I tried to think really hard of something that I like, but I couldn't come up with a single thing (which is one of the main excuses I can use when it comes to Christmas dinner...I stay home because I don't like the food). We do get things like cupcakes and big sandwiches at work and, of course I eat those at anytime other time of year, so they don't count as holiday treats, even if the cupcakes might be decorated with a holiday theme.

Make sure to check out Kate's and Tiff's blogs because I'm sure both of them have some holiday favorites!

Anyone who would like to join in, please go over to Kate's World and sign up. She's really good about posting topics for the entire month so you have plenty of time to prepare and we'd love to have others join in and there is no obligation if the topic doesn't appeal to you (obviously, because I've been a very bad participant this month)!

Comments

Tiffstitch said…
I could only come up with 6 not counting the traditional stuff, so no worries.
Bea said…
Darn, I was looking forward to your post. Better luck for next week!
kate n said…
Really? Nothing? No Disney food Christmas specialities? Or traditional
Arkansas delicacies? ☹ just kidding! I guess I do all the eating and drinking!
Hehe
Heather said…
My main ones are the Christmas Eve foods which are chips and onion dip, cookies, pizza rolls and chocolate peanut butter Bon bons lol