A to Z Challenge - K


PART 1 - JANE AUSTEN ALPHABET-MISS KITTY BENNET

Austen Alphabet11
I'm not sure what purpose Kitty serves, but she sure is annoying!

PART 2 - MY DISNEY COLLECTION-KEYCHAINS

I used to actually use the keychains I bought from Disney World, but they would eventually get torn up or worn out and they would be gone forever. Now, if there is one I want to actually use, I will buy two, one to use and one to keep. I found these great jewelry hangers on eBay to store them on and I've now got four filled:
Disney K-01
I'm really bad about buying keychains with the intentions of giving to people as gifts and end up keeping them because I get attached...selfishness is a dominant Asper trait, so not technically my fault (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!).
Disney K-02
I debated taking them off the racks, dumping them in a pile, and taking a picture of the pile, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Comments

kate n said…
Knock knock knock!

You should accidentally knock them over this creating said pile and think of all the pleasure you will get from putting them back in? Lol
Yeah her character is odd. No real purpose other than being there.
Yeah her character is odd. No real purpose other than being there.
Tiffstitch said…
A keychain was the first Disney item I ever owned. A gift from my cousins when they went one year. It was pewter? Or at least metal, so it lasted a good long while. I'm not sure what happened to it now, that was maybe 20 years ago or longer. Nice stitching on Kitty.
Linda said…
Awesome collection Keiley.

Linda
Justine said…
Great collection! Nothing to say about Kitty.
Anonymous said…
I never learned counted cross stitch, but these charming small pieces you have created for the #@Challenge turned out great. A lot of work and it shows. Blog hopping today from North Carolina. Love finding new blogs. If you have an interest in hotels & inns, that is what my theme is this years. Come see me.
Unknown said…
A sounding board for Lydia? Umm..... yeah no, I've got nothing. I know in the most recent movie they were contemplating leaving one of the sisters out, but I can't remember if it was Mary or Kitty.
Bea said…
Just to have someone for Elizabeth to worry about Lydia leading astray?

And I didn't realize there was such a huge variety of keychains.
Heather said…
So many key chains! I need a new one for my keys lol I may have to look next time. My cousin looked this weekend for a Star Wars one but they said they've been out for a while 😳
Vickie said…
I feel sorry for Kitty. I always wondered what happened to her character....