A to Z Challenge - P


PART 1 - JANE AUSTEN ALPHABET-MISS FANNY PRICE

Sorry for her "crookedness", the fabric was too soft to stretch right.
Austen Alphabet16
Fanny would probably be my #3 favorite heronine, but I don't think we share traits like I do with Anne or Catherine. I do have to admit that I don't care for the red dress for her, unless it's the dress that Mary Crawford puts her in after Fanny was out in the rain...it is definitely more of a Mary Crawford dress.

PART 2 - MY DISNEY COLLECTION-PURSES, BAGS, AND THE LIKE

I've gotten so obsessed with carrying a Disney purse, I can't bring myself to not have one! Granted, two of those tubs in my closet are filled with ones I never use:
Disney P-02
but there is always one that stands the test of time and gets carried forever. Right now, I'm in love with my newest acquisition:
Disney P-01
Notice my Disney backpack in the background? That's my laptop bag/vacation carry-on bag and has probably gotten more use than all the other ones put together.

Comments

Linda said…
I love all of your bags also Keiley. I need me a couple of those.

Linda
Unknown said…
Great stitching as always :)
Tiffstitch said…
Fanny is a wonderful heroine, and yes, the dress seems anachronistic. I love your new bag, purple of course!
Heather said…
I love bags but I never carry a purse...weird huh? Lol I adore my 60th anniversary mini backpack from dl. I really want the 60th doomed and Burke but there's no way that'll happen lol. I love the purple!
Justine said…
That looks like a useful bag! I never ikea Fanny Price really but I agree the dress must be Mary's.
Bea said…
Quite the collection of bags. I only do a backpack, so not something that would particularly appeal to me. Do love the colour of your current bag though.
kate n said…
Perfect perfect perfect!

Purses (or bags here) are just wonderful! We do have purses but what do you call them? Ah well, i digress, another great stitch and post.
Vickie said…
Love all your bags....I like how Independent and Head strong Fannie is!!