A to Z Interruptus

I should have spent the entire weekend trying to get a bit ahead on my stitching, but instead I wasted as much time as I could doing other things. But I still got some things accomplished...in particular the proverbial thorn in my side, my stitch stash. I've been complaining forever that I needed to find a better way to store my stash, but it's not like I can afford a true craft room (nor do I have the room). I finally took the plunge (with a little help from a Big Lots sale) and I finally got the cabinets I wanted (well, the cabinets I could afford). So now the ugly metal shelves are gone:
DSC06502
and I now have "breathing" room to grow:
DSC06510
I may be behind on stitching, but at least I can sleep a bit better at night (OK, so I will sleep the same, but I can smile when I take that one last look at night and the first look in the morning).

Comments

Linda said…
They look great Keiley.

Linda
Bea said…
That looks really good. Well worth the interruption!
Justine said…
That would make me sleep easier! Great job.
Mii Stitch said…
Great improvement!! Nice & totally worth it :D
Tiffstitch said…
Woohoo!! That looks fantastic and so much better organized than mine. I would love waking up to that in the morning. Very cool and satisfying way to spend the weekend.
Heather said…
It looks great! I have those same metal shelves in my craft room now lol but j put the blue and white fabric bins you have on mine.
Vickie said…
Love the new cabinets!!!! Great way to organize your stash!
Catching up on blog reading. Your storage looks lovely like that. Very co-ordinated.