I Stitched!

I know! I can hardly believe it myself, but I picked up my needle on Thursday and haven't put it down since! I left off on Alice and the B's with a minimal amount of work on row 4:
alice130
And I finished about 3/4 of the first page of the row:
alice134
I'm not sure what got me started up again or how long it will last, so I'm not going to get to excited just yet. I had a pretty hard week at work last week and maybe I just needed the extra relaxation boost, maybe my trip to St. George Island was enough to "reset" me back to normal", maybe my meds are finally starting to work again and, although the hardest theory for me to grasp, maybe my stitchy bug is coming back.

I'm expecting an even worse work week next week, so maybe I'm just desperately trying not to deal with that. Guess we'll find out next week whether the trend continues, but I know I have numerous more Disney reviews to give, mainly food ones.

Comments

Yay! So glad your stitchy bug hit you. Hope it stays around for a while. Although, I must admit, I am really looking forward to your Disney reviews. Happy stitching my friend! Andrea
Linda said…
Yay for the BUG returning. Nice progress Keiley.

Linda
Yay to getting some stitching in! Looks awesome!
Yay for the stitching bug! Hope it stays around for a while.
Justine said…
Hurray for the return of your stitching bug! (even if it's only for a few days). Good luck with work this week.
Astrids dragon said…
I hope your stitching bug sticks around and this week at work isn't too bad for you.
Anonymous said…
I can take or leave Frozen too, maybe because I don't have a little girl who loves it. At least you can say you've been there, done that!

ตารางคะแนน
Mii Stitch said…
Sorry for only catching up with your blog, life has kept me busy recently :)
So glad you have managed to stitch!!! You've made great progress too :)
Haven't commented on the latest reviews, but certainly enjoying reading about them all :)
Take care x
The stitchy bug is always welcome, and I do hope it decides to stay for a while! Great progress there.